Happy New Year, Blushing Brides!
The new year brings many things. Time for reflection, time for new goals or time to celebrate your recent engagement and start the exciting process of planning your dream wedding! Congratulations! Planning your wedding is one of the most exciting times of your life! You may already have a date in mind. Maybe you envision a picturesque, fall wedding with the rich colors of the season? Or, do you love the idea of a romantic, winter day, saying your vows in front of candlelight and cozy fireplaces?
Each year, we in the bridal industry, await with anticipation as our favorite bridal designers release their favorite gowns for the upcoming seasons. Its a time for us to reflect on the timeless designs we proudly offer to our brides and discuss as a team the new and exciting possibilities for the New Year!
Below, we are giving you a glimpse into the stunning, and dramatic pieces we've been seeing on the runways for this year. There are so many shapes, styles and even shades to choose from. It is easy as a newly engaged-future-bride to become overwhelmed with the options but we can help you narrow down your search and bring together a truly, stunning look! Below, we've listed a few of Blush Bridal's favorite silhouettes and trends for this year. We proudly carry these exquisite pieces and can't wait to assist you in finding that perfect gown that best fits you!
1. The A-Line Gown with Bows. For the bride who loves the little details! This is a classic bridal gown, updated for this season, with a trendy twist. The back of this gown brings a dramatic and feminine touch for the bride who loves bows as much as we do!
2. The Sheer Corset. For the fashion-forward bride. This gown is an escape from the traditional gowns your mother or grandmother wore on their wedding days. The alluring, lace-lined corset would be perfect for an outdoor, late spring or summer wedding. We envision the bride standing among lush greens and perfectly manicured gardens.
3. The "Cold-Shoulder". For the indecisive bride. Straps, cap-sleeve, strapless-the decisions can be overwhelming for the bride who can appreciate many different styles. Fortunately, we found the perfect solution! The "cold-shoulder" gown was designed with this bride in mind! This romantic, off the shoulder, lace is a stunning combination of various sleeve styles and we are thrilled! It adds such a wistful touch!
4. The Layered Gown. For the bride who loves a dramatic silhouette. Taking the shape of the ball gown and adding breathtaking layers and folds creates a traditional but on trend piece for the bride who wants the best of both worlds.
5. The Classic Silhouette. For the simple, elegant bride. There is nothing quite like the stunning, classic silhouette-no wonder its a style that's been in the fashion industry for decades. From old Hollywood glamour to the fresh faces on the 2018 Bridal Show runways, this style isn't going anywhere. We love the idea of adding a delicate belt to break up this understated design.
6. The All-Over Lace Gown. For the romantic bride. The all over lace bridal gown is a design that continues to win-over the hearts of many brides-to-be, and for good reason! This style continues to wow us with it's most intricate details. This gown is perfect for a bride planning an intimate ceremony on a secluded beach to the bride who is planning to say her nuptials in an ornate, stained-glass cathedral. We just love the versatility of this exquisite dress.
7. The Ball Gown. For the bride who wants to feel like a princess. We love this gown for so many reasons-the dreamy skirt, the flattering shape, and the simple fact that this design comes in so many different bodice options. This timeless design isn't going anywhere!
This was a small peak into just a few of our favorite bridal-gown designs for 2018. We, at Blush Bridal know that choosing a bridal gown is one of the most exciting but daunting tasks of your life! We promise to help brides find the perfect gown that best fits their style, body type and budget! Make an appointment with Blush Bridal today to find your dream dress!